- Low brand recognition
- No in-house designer due to budget
- Volunteers and adoptions are needed
- Raise awareness using simple and fast methods
- Attract volunteers and adopters
- Create a self-sustained design system so that anyone can access and update the design when needed
- Create an easily-understood brand manual
London Animal Care Center is run by a small group of passionate animal lovers, mainly providing pet adoptions and lost and found services to its local community. With no in-house designer, LACC needed a self-sustainable design system so that anyone can access and update the design when needed. Targeting toward the younger generations, the new branding is fun, friendly and approachable, encouraging people to come visit, adopt and volunteer.